• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

That's some racist shat right there.  One, I am not a Allen fanboy and two I ain't "white knighting" for anyone.  I just find it odd a Panthers 'fan' pulling against a player just because their guy isn't in...and dare say at one point may have even been a threat to him coming back.  Obviously Allen has all but imploded since then, but I think the Cam crowd still resents the fact that Allen even posed a challenge to Cam's return.  It is SOOOOOOO obvious with a handful of you.

Oh, shut up. 

Just now, pantherj said:

Well if we draft a franchise QB and get healthy we'll be ok. Just depends on if we can land a QB.

Short of a few players, the defense needs to be totally retooled to run a 4-3 ( this clown circus scheme needs to go.) The Oline is a mess.....need more then a QB to fix this.

3 minutes ago, Burnout189 said:

No, I've heard it. I mean everyone is entitled to their opinion, even when it is wrong and borderline retarded as is your's when it comes to the best TE we've ever had. But carry on my man.

Greg's an all-time great, for sure. But his takes this year have been pretty horrid. Not sure what's so "retarded" about that statement. 

Archived