• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Lol and Cam played with Ryan Kalil his whole career. He had Jordan Gross his first 3 years. He had Norwell playing at an all-pro level. He had Turner playing at a pro bowl level. We used to complain in here about how long Cam held the ball before Norv Turner and extended plays often getting sacked. Remember Kyle escaping JJ Watt back when he was the great White hope? This is not a debate about Kyle vs Cam. That poo is settled. This is about an OL that’s about to be a top 5 worst pass blocking units in NFL history including a couple games with Cam.

There is no one on this OL that is close to the four guys mentioned above. Those guys were all part of multiple top 10 rated OLs during Cam’s career so your one anecdote about one OL doesn’t mean anything. Paradis, Turner, Little, Williams and evening Van Roten and Moton have had bad games. The first 4 have had ridiculously bad games way too often.

i'd take any combination of this line over Bell - Silatolu - Kalil - Velsaco - Chandler-- poo even when we put in Trai and Norwell it didn't matter considering Bell and Chandler is quite possibly the worst LT/RT starting combination in the history of the NFL.

1 minute ago, cptx said:

why anyone would want to traumatize another qb behind this shitshow of a line is beyond me. yeah lets david carr a new guy because reasons,  that makes a ton of sense

I get the rationale, but we're only talking about three games.

If three bad games were enough to permanently traumatize him, he probably doesn't belong in the league anyway.

Archived