• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, lightsout said:

Grier being forced to put up with this OL will have him seeing ghosts the rest of his career.

Accept that our last win was our last win of the season and root for CMC to shred some records. It's literally the only reason I'm watching at this point. Any win that might come this season is a plus.

I agree...have to keep Grier sitting...this OLINE is such POO SHIZNIT that I wouldn't put Grier in..

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

When you are snake bit, nothing goes right.  Thomas drops a pass and the next play Allen forces a pass downfield.  Two Seahawks fumbles overturned.   It's a comedy or errors.  I'm not laughing though

That pass to Thomas was a laser and high. Kyle got lucky the first time. The second time the Seahawks capitalized. Allen is playing bad and the Seahawks are waiting for the inevitable gaffe. This isn't difficult to figure out.

3 minutes ago, TheRed said:

That pass to Thomas was a laser and high. Kyle got lucky the first time. The second time the Seahawks capitalized. Allen is playing bad and the Seahawks are waiting for the inevitable gaffe. This isn't difficult to figure out.

Look dude, everyone here gets you hate Allen.  The ball was high...helmet high, but hit both hands.  In the NFL that is supposed to be a catch.  Greg would have reeled it in.  Point is, yes Allen threw a horrible pick, but had Ian caught the pass, the down and distance would have meant a totally different play call and result.

Archived