• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Imagine just for a moment...

Jeremy Igo

46 minutes ago, bmoshx said:

Watching the ravens offense reminds me of the 2015 panthers and just makes me sad.

Well lets see if they can sustain success, or they are a one year, flash in the pan like we were.  The league is going to figure Lamar out, just like they figured Cam out.

5 minutes ago, joemac said:

Well lets see if they can sustain success, or they are a one year, flash in the pan like we were.  The league is going to figure Lamar out, just like they figured Cam out.

And by figure out you mean constantly target his head freely and without penalty .

1 hour ago, bmoshx said:

Watching the ravens offense reminds me of the 2015 panthers and just makes me sad.

That offense isn’t really that similar, passing wise they are completely polar opposite. All Lamar does is dunk and dunk it to TE’s, meanwhile Cam was throwing lasers and bombs downfield.

4 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

That offense isn’t really that similar, passing wise they are completely polar opposite. All Lamar does is dunk and dunk it to TE’s, meanwhile Cam was throwing lasers and bombs downfield.

i saw a deep touch pass that went for a td and a laser pass for 25 yards in the combined 20 minutes of the game that i watched last night.  you couldnt be more wrong

Archived