• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hot Yoga

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, MountaineerChemist10 said:

Never done it, but wouldn't mind trying it.

Was it mostly hot chicks or dudes wearing speedos & briefs?

This literally never happens. Every yoga class is almost entirely twenty something girls. Outside of them is an occasional crunchy hippy guy, super-athletic guy in all under armor, and middle aged women and men who are starting to devote serious mental real estate to "mobility." There's no creeper guys ever.

Frankly I don't know how they never caught on. Maybe the couldn't get through a class without farting, so after a while they realize they aren't getting and strange that way, or the instructor politely tells them to stop coming.

Point being, if I ever find myself single again, first thing I'm doing is getting a classpass for all the yoga studios.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:15 PM, Anybodyhome said:

As opposed to luke warm yoga....?

Or, does the temperature indicate the level of physical exertion? "Hot like fugging lava on the surface of the moon yoga?"

They keep the room at 100 degrees. Basically yoga at spartanville training camp

On 12/13/2019 at 7:16 PM, PurityControl said:

Did it a handful of times its Hard AF. Now I will take a sauna for the heat shock benefit and do regular yoga for the mobility. 

It's 50/50 F to M here in Santa Cruz,  a good portion of the women are overly skinny sickly looking vegans ( not my thing) 

Santa Cruz is a cool place. Wife worked there when we lived in Monterey...

Archived