• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What you have heard, and what you haven't heard .

Jeremy Igo

This is the point a lot of us try to make even with the cam situation. You guys will live and die by"insider info" from some guy on the huddle vs common sense. Common sense says the draft season hasn't started burrow has not worked out or thrown for any team and was a relative unknown commodity. Give the teams a chance to go through the draft process before saying things like" well burrow is 3rd on most teams board". What board is solid at all at this point?

4 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I'm not saying he does. Its December. Seasons not over. Before this year burrow was a relative unknown. We are gonna pretend hes 3rd right now even before draft season has really started? How deep into the draft process are teams? Do you think they have a set board before the combine? I think its horse poo to assume any players position before the process has even started not to mention it definitely will change. That's my point.

Speculation will run rampant now we are in the off season for us we are eliminated and the team is going through a major transition...  smh Just realized we are 11-5 the first half the last two seasons and a likely 1-15 in the second half.

16 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

First off we weren't even in the market for a qb so I didnt focus my attention there. This was about pass rushers. So me noticing verge talking about qbs on a panthers board and missing that info is a joke.And yes I did do all that. And Gary went before we could even pick so dispite all that crap you were speaking about him not going in the first round obviously some teams agreed.

Yes I post stuff from magazines.  To back up the info I'm trying to present. I have nothing against verge at all. But your putting him up as some end all be all ahead of all other scouts is laughable. Take several seats sir. Until you have an opinion and write stuff yo back up your own analysis I'm gonna need you to get off my t.i.p

I don’t doubt  that. You were way too focused on chastising anyone who dare not kneel at the alter of GARY. But it’s been years. Not just one player. And my “crap” was calling him a top 10 pick. You got pissed he was 8th on a quick list off the top of my head. That’s exactly how rational you were during the whole draft process. So try again. 

The FACT that you think a write up from an out-dated print source is backing up anything is sad. WTH could be there that wouldn’t be all over the internet. Unless it’s just agreeing with what you want it to? And no one is putting him anywhere. Well....above a magazine would qualify I guess? LOL. Verge has made itt clear these are his(and his sources) opinions based on what the source hears, and what they think. If you don’t like it, ignore it. But trashing someone who has spent years doing this as a person who bought a magazine for their knowledge is laughable.  

40 minutes ago, Toomers said:

I don’t doubt  that. You were way too focused on chastising anyone who dare not kneel at the alter of GARY. But it’s been years. Not just one player. And my “crap” was calling him a top 10 pick. You got pissed he was 8th on a quick list off the top of my head. That’s exactly how rational you were during the whole draft process. So try again. 

The FACT that you think a write up from an out-dated print source is backing up anything is sad. WTH could be there that wouldn’t be all over the internet. Unless it’s just agreeing with what you want it to? And no one is putting him anywhere. Well....above a magazine would qualify I guess? LOL. Verge has made itt clear these are his(and his sources) opinions based on what the source hears, and what they think. If you don’t like it, ignore it. But trashing someone who has spent years doing this as a person who bought a magazine for their knowledge is laughable.  

You keep focusing on the magazine lol. I wrote plenty of threads on Gary. My threads were more than"you bought a magazine" plenty of other sources that basically said Gary had very rare talent. Outdated? Define out dated lol.  I liked gary and no I didn't attack anyone who didn't agree but I did challenge them and see if I could change their thoughts on him. Rarely happens but that's what message board is for. I will probably do the same thing this draft season. The draft as a whole is as much my passion as the Panthers. I love the whole process and yes I suppose I do fall in love with prospects.

If you love athletic numbers and unfulfilled potential how could you not? My whole thing has been an always will be athletic testing and numbers give you a better understanding of ability and potential vs oh he had 13 sacks one year in college. Sparq percentages rare speed size and ability is what I would gamble vs say Ferrell I believe that's who you were high on. I didnt recall verges qb discussion back to the point. Not a knock on him it just wasn't relative to my focus on the Panthers draft.

16 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

You keep focusing on the magazine lol. I wrote plenty of threads on Gary. My threads were more than"you bought a magazine" plenty of other sources that basically said Gary had very rare talent. Outdated? Define out dated lol.  I liked gary and no I didn't attack anyone who didn't agree but I did challenge them and see if I could change their thoughts on him. Rarely happens but that's what message board is for. I will probably do the same thing this draft season. The draft as a whole is as much my passion as the Panthers. I love the whole process and yes I suppose I do fall in love with prospects.

If you love athletic numbers and unfulfilled potential how could you not? My whole thing has been an always will be athletic testing and numbers give you a better understanding of ability and potential vs oh he had 13 sacks one year in college. Sparq percentages rare speed size and ability is what I would gamble vs say Ferrell I believe that's who you were high on. I didnt recall verges qb discussion back to the point. Not a knock on him it just wasn't relative to my focus on the Panthers draft.

And you take us on a trip back in time to the same damn thing you posted over and over and over. I want to see where I said he wasn’t a 1st round pick. We just going to skip that?  

And it was useless responding then, nothing has changed. You can call it “challenging” if it helps you sleep better. But there are plenty who got tired of it long after me saying he was a top 10 pick wasn’t good enough. 

10 minutes ago, Toomers said:

And you take us on a trip back in time to the same damn thing you posted over and over and over. I want to see where I said he wasn’t a 1st round pick. We just going to skip that?  

And it was useless responding then, nothing has changed. You can call it “challenging” if it helps you sleep better. But there are plenty who got tired of it long after me saying he was a top 10 pick wasn’t good enough. 

Ok guy you came to me talking about gary. I was talking about borrow so who is going back over the same shyt? Basically your just some pissed off Balding guy who's mad I didnt agree with your opinion on stuff. It's pointless to converse with you. You have no point your just in your feelings. And it's ok. You wanna pillow talk about your feelings save it for your wife. Good day sir.

Seems based on logic Tepper really wants him back and trading isnt a primary desire. When he says he wants a healthy Newton back it doesnt jive with a primary intention to trade. That says that if they are big on a trade that Newton is not healthy. Which is obviously counter to maximizing trade value.

Archived