• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A look into the Panthers future - Spoiler alert

Jeremy Igo

9 hours ago, Toomers said:

Cam in a year behind one of the most successful players in CFB history. Not benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick because he was playing so bad.

The point was anyone get can be benched. Its moment thing. He also got his job back and Fitzpatrick was shipped out.. so what does being benched for one moment actually mean.

6 hours ago, DamnItJake! said:

man.mnan Nice Work Igo..!! create a poo storm!! LMAO.. I saw it at first post but hobbled at work.!! I am a Panthers fan from ground zero!! Welcome to Panther land u milinilenllals !!! But its ok we are a good franchise comapare us to Jacksonville Jaguars.they came in the samet ime and stil suck and worse record!! I was a long time Cowboy fan cuz Carolina didn't have a team.. Lord Struck on Charlotte.. holy poo.. Well I can't root for the boys cuz we got I a team.. My Point is enjoy the ride Panthers better than the Cowboys!! Cuz the boyz havemt been good since I switched thatd frustrating!! But Funny.. Go Aikman!

Do you turn into a Gremlin late at night?

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, DamnItJake! said:

man.mnan Nice Work Igo..!! create a poo storm!! LMAO.. I saw it at first post but hobbled at work.!! I am a Panthers fan from ground zero!! Welcome to Panther land u milinilenllals !!! But its ok we are a good franchise comapare us to Jacksonville Jaguars.they came in the samet ime and stil suck and worse record!! I was a long time Cowboy fan cuz Carolina didn't have a team.. Lord Struck on Charlotte.. holy poo.. Well I can't root for the boys cuz we got I a team.. My Point is enjoy the ride Panthers better than the Cowboys!! Cuz the boyz havemt been good since I switched thatd frustrating!! But Funny.. Go Aikman!

question mark wtf GIF

I think we retain Cam, cause well, franchise qbs are HARD to come by and i think he will be healthy by march. Burrow could easily be a bust, no one knows what a Qb will look like in the nfl. Since we have a franchise qb we can adress the big problem in the 1st. I dont watch college so yall need to help me here but if there i think we snag a monster double teaming freak of nature hogmolly DT. Kk can play 3 or 1 tech imo...on running downs or heavy sets it would be d. Poe rookie KK...arrange to the strong side of the offensive set with poe. This should give two double teams and a single on KK. This gives burns or irvin a 1 on 1 with the HB. And keeps keek and shaq clean for stops in the a or b gaps. Passing sets, wich is what i want to force them into would be mccoy rookie KK...yes i think we build on the 34 D. Now flip to offense 2nd and 3rd rounds are great place to find 1st round guards and centers who slipped...or depth another, 1 tech hog...this makes us instant contenders if you ask me. Despite being blocked by lineman all year keek and shaq both look to pass the 100 tackle mark...impressive if you ask me considering the situation. Read some of ellis tweets on why Cam will be here next year...it makes sense. @ellis

Jeff George used to show flashes of greatness too.

The teams that signed him did so hoping that he'd suddenly become consistently good instead of maddeningly inconsistent.

He never changed.

I can't see gambling on Winston. And honestly, he's likely going to want a contract larger than I'd be willing to give him.

14 hours ago, AggieLean said:

If Jameis is going to be ousted from Tampa, and we’re moving on from Cam, then I’d consider Jameis. Dude flashes greatness, and literally is following the path of Peyton Manning. Plus he’s young. 

Just something to consider.

Winston is going to command a contract far bigger than what we would need to pay for a QB during a rebuild.

Face it guys, it's going to be a BAD couple years in Panther Land.

Either going to roll with Grier and build the O and D lines while trying to get a top 5 selection in a draft with a QB that we love, or possibly make a move for 1 this year and do our best with the O Line through free agency.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:56 AM, mc52beast said:

Don’t know anything about goats milk but I was drinking some 109 proof Private Select out of my Panthers mug I got on Amazon and I saw the following;

Cam wearing a Bears jersey running for 150 against our defense 

Ron Rivera wearing a cowboy hat 

Kyle Allen starting game 1 in 2020

You had to be drinking to see that?

18 hours ago, thefuzz said:

Winston is going to command a contract far bigger than what we would need to pay for a QB during a rebuild.

Face it guys, it's going to be a BAD couple years in Panther Land.

Either going to roll with Grier and build the O and D lines while trying to get a top 5 selection in a draft with a QB that we love, or possibly make a move for 1 this year and do our best with the O Line through free agency.

Top 5 selections for QBs rarely pan out. Think of the best young QBs and where they were taken. Think of all the great QBs in the last 20 years.  Which were top picks?  Not one of the current top QBs was a high selection. Use those top selections on the OL.

4 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

Top 5 selections for QBs rarely pan out. Think of the best young QBs and where they were taken. Think of all the great QBs in the last 20 years.  Which were top picks?  Not one of the current top QBs was a high selection. Use those top selections on the OL.

What?  Are you saying that you have a better chance at getting a long term starter the later you draft in the 1st round?

I have no clue what you are talking about here.

Archived