• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A look into the Panthers future - Spoiler alert

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Toomers said:

His stats are better than Terry Bradshaw. too.  Not a good suggestion. Peyton never got benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick. 

What does that mean tho.. getting benched... the coach is pissed at your play? Doesn't mean you suck. Cam was benched in florida behind The Golden Calf of Bristol.

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

If you compare Jameis’ stats to a young Peyton, they’re nearly identical. Both a lot of TDs and both a lot of turnovers. The elite play is what I focus on. He shows it, and has shown it his entire career. He has some duds in there, but he has shown that if he gets it together, he can be elite. He’s a franchise QB

I wouldn’t consider him a franchise qb at this point. But to be fair to jameis he’s had horrible, revolving door of coaching. And while people thought Bruce arians would help him, his offense is high risk, downfield attack that needs good olineman. They do not have good olineman in Tampa.

32 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I wouldn’t consider him a franchise qb at this point. But to be fair to jameis he’s had horrible, revolving door of coaching. And while people thought Bruce arians would help him, his offense is high risk, downfield attack that needs good olineman. They do not have good olineman in Tampa.

Cam we admit hes better than Allen?

1 hour ago, Toomers said:

His stats are better than Terry Bradshaw. too.  Not a good suggestion. Peyton never got benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick. 

Well, if we’re not going by stats then what are we measuring by? He was benched, and then inserted right back into the starting lineup. While inconsistent, he’s still showing the capability to be elite.

I don’t think Bradshaw was all that.

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

Well, if we’re not going by stats then what are we measuring by? He was benched, and then inserted right back into the starting lineup. While inconsistent, he’s still showing the capability to be elite.

I don't know if he is any good, but I've spent too much time making fun of him to turn back now

9 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Because you’ve never seen a game under any rules but the current ones. I know you never saw Bradshaw play. Using stats to compare QB over different eras is pointless. Marino has the TD record for 20 years and it was broke the first season they changed. Drew Brees was a complete bust before. Look at after. Ones a top 5 QB of All-Time and the other might not even be his teams starter going forward. That’s why you don’t bother comparing them when there actual play doesn’t warrant it. 

2 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

What does that mean tho.. getting benched... the coach is pissed at your play? Doesn't mean you suck. Cam was benched in florida behind The Golden Calf of Bristol.

Cam in a year behind one of the most successful players in CFB history. Not benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick because he was playing so bad.

man.mnan Nice Work Igo..!! create a poo storm!! LMAO.. I saw it at first post but hobbled at work.!! I am a Panthers fan from ground zero!! Welcome to Panther land u milinilenllals !!! But its ok we are a good franchise comapare us to Jacksonville Jaguars.they came in the samet ime and stil suck and worse record!! I was a long time Cowboy fan cuz Carolina didn't have a team.. Lord Struck on Charlotte.. holy poo.. Well I can't root for the boys cuz we got I a team.. My Point is enjoy the ride Panthers better than the Cowboys!! Cuz the boyz havemt been good since I switched thatd frustrating!! But Funny.. Go Aikman!

Archived