• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What part of the offense is he?

By the way, I thought it was an idiotic move to re-sign a player to a huge contract with no coaching staff in place and possibly even the GM position being undecided. That was a decision that could've waited.

I’m still asking myself why it happened. Did Shaq complain and demand a contract? We’re teams calling him with offers when he’s done here? Was this a straight up classic Hurney move? Or was it Tepper with some sort of analytic crap? Why just why.

5 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Why? So far he’s not been real impressive. Like I said, if I’m wrong I will admit it, but my money is on nah I won’t be wrong.  I could go on for hours about why, but it’s not worth it.  

swan.jpg.8b70cf399c72cb2ec0836686f6a8402e.jpg

..not like id trust ur opinion...

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

I’m still asking myself why it happened. Did Shaq complain and demand a contract? We’re teams calling him with offers when he’s done here? Was this a straight up classic Hurney move? Or was it Tepper with some sort of analytic crap? Why just why.

Was wondering the same thing.....

3 minutes ago, onmyown said:

I don't understand anything about it. I don't think you make big roster decisions like this with so much of the football decision making positions in flux. Get those questions answered and then let those people make these types of decisions. Don't do things that limit their cap flexibility to implement their vision.

Archived