• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

jeez dood...give the guy a chance... 

Why? So far he’s not been real impressive. Like I said, if I’m wrong I will admit it, but my money is on nah I won’t be wrong.  I could go on for hours about why, but it’s not worth it.  

Just now, bull123 said:

But we just gave Shaq $54m...

What part of the offense is he?

By the way, I thought it was an idiotic move to re-sign a player to a huge contract with no coaching staff in place and possibly even the GM position being undecided. That was a decision that could've waited.

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

They were better than this pile of poo. 

Yes.....we suck because Ron was let go, you got it man.  You Ron supporters fuggin kill me.  HE WAS TERRIBLE!  Good guy?  Who cares, he was a terrible situational coach and had no ability to adjust when needed.  

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

What part of the offense is he?

By the way, I thought it was an idiotic move to re-sign a player to a huge contract with no coaching staff in place and possibly even the GM position being undecided. That was a decision that could've waited.

That should have waited, not could have. But then, I’ve never bought into Shaq anyway 

Its amazing that I keep seeing that little box popping up thats says Atlanta is last in takeaways with 10 in the previous 12 games and they have 3 today.  The reason i bring that up is because remember Allen threw 4 INTs against them last game, which means without that they only had 6 takeaways against 10 teams total and 7 against us both games 

Archived