• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, rodeo said:

dude i swear Allen just like thrust himself against the defender to sack himself, like literally he decided not to throw and to get sacked instead. its like in jiu jitsu when someone is frustrated and gives up their back to let you choke them out. he's mentally done, he can't play at this level. give someone else a chance.

Please stop touching yourself. 

1 minute ago, Captroop said:

I need to see a lot from Slye to consider keeping him these last few games. A LOT! I love his leg power but he's been a huge liability at other times. And the best he can be doesn't outweigh the worst he can be. If he wants a job he's gotta show us some CONSISTENCY. 

Kicker?  That’s where your concern lies.  Yikes.

Just now, rodeo said:

dude i swear Allen just like thrust himself against the defender to sack himself, like literally he decided not to throw and to get sacked instead. its like in jiu jitsu when someone is frustrated and gives up their back to let you choke them out. he's mentally done, he can't play at this level. give someone else a chance.

I saw the same thing last week. He tends to give up on the protection and is hesitant to step up into the pocket, opting to roll to the left or right instead. Granted this line is pretty bad. If Kyle is the future QB then we might want to take him out - he's the one being ruined right now.

Archived