• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

dude i swear Allen just like thrust himself against the defender to sack himself, like literally he decided not to throw and to get sacked instead. its like in jiu jitsu when someone is frustrated and gives up their back to let you choke them out. he's mentally done, he can't play at this level. give someone else a chance.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm hoping he's fully marinating in the reality of how utterly broken this roster is and follows up firing the coach last week with firing the GM this week. We needed a change of direction at HC but the overall problem is a lot bigger than Ron Rivera.

I completely agree!!  A LOT bigger!!!

4 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I'm not opposed to playing Grier. But at least give him a week with reps with the ones. And allow him to play where he can actually balance the run game. You put him in now...he wont have any timing. The D will pin their ears back because you cant run....and if he throws a pick all the fans will say he sucks.

Fine.  I’m not even saying it will help.  I just want it to be seen how useless a pick that was.  We could have had a contributor.  Not beards mcClipboard.

Just now, BIGH2001 said:

Slye has straightened up in time for the tank 

I need to see a lot from Slye to consider keeping him these last few games. A LOT! I love his leg power but he's been a huge liability at other times. And the best he can be doesn't outweigh the worst he can be. If he wants a job he's gotta show us some CONSISTENCY. 

Archived