• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Gesualdo said:

to be fair, while never remotely an allenista, i did prefer feeling like we were in the playoff race for much of the season

how in the world did you ever feel like this team was in the playoff race? sometimes you have to look beyond w/l record. the season was obviously over when cam got hurt. i know there was a lot of excitement on this forum following the injury but uhhh this team was completely fuged lol

2 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

precisely why they all need to go as soon as the clock hits zero on our season.  I get you have to keep coaches onboard till its over with but Tepper needs to literally clean house from top to the bottom....hell, even get rid of the water boys and get new ones.  

lol!

3 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

Ron should have "Fell on the sword" seasons ago dude but it was missed opportunities from all the players kept him on board for much longer than he should have been from our previous racist, pos old crappy owner.

Exactly, JR wanted a gentlemans club and Ron Rivera publicly stated that he wanted to keep Greg Hardy, who received no charges.

Archived