• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Wolfpredator said:

Because this fan base is full of people with loser mentalities.  You can see what right when RR was let go.  Instead of looking forward to possibly not being mediocre (  RR is the definition of that, I don't care what any of the knuckleheads say on here or other social media platforms ) they would rather retain him because they are afraid of what the future may bring.  Afraid of their own fuggin shadows and that spills over into every aspect of their lives.  I have never seen a group of people that were so thrilled after we lost games because according to them we played well enough.  "I am proud of my boys, they played amazing even though we lost!".  I. Can't. Even.

yup. it's a risk-averse loser fanbase. luckily, we've got an owner whose mentality is the literal and exact opposite.

3 minutes ago, OriginalPantherDan said:

Rebuilding is fine, but it doesn’t have to start with QB as well. That could actually be the first piece and it’s already in place. 

Is it ? Is Cams shoulder 100% and can it hold up for a full season ? 

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

Don't know if its play call or the qb's choice, but I hate it when we need five and throw it forty.

kyle just wants to prove he's a real qb, so he ignores easy short options in favor of continuing to prove that he can't throw a deep ball

Archived