• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Matt62881 said:

I think it should be a FA...like I think your alluding to as I think in the draft it's gotta be a Srar replacement so we can stop these bashing runs. 

A FA would be my 1st choice. My 2nd would be a trade. My 3rd would be a draft pick. Either way our priority should be Left Tackle...

Just now, Matt62881 said:

I think it should be a FA...like I think your alluding to as I think in the draft it's gotta be a Srar replacement so we can stop these gashing runs. 

Our free agent acquistions have been hit or miss though.  Would be better off finding someone in a Miami situation willing to trade an established tackle.  

I really hope its coaching or lack thereof, because that would be easiest to fix at this point.  

Nepotism Turner style, what is different with our offensive attack. DJ and Curt-Sam along with Ian Thomas are just running traditional Norv routes and running game concepts. They are using the final four games for Scott Turner to make a name for himself. Open the engine up and utilize the few skill players we do have to keep the heat off of the struggling offensive line.

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Why do our fans want to be losers? They think we'll lose and lose and lose and magically you'll get a "winning" culture from all that losing. That segment sucks and deserve a JV QB and a JV football team. Nonsense.

Cam was the best player on day one to ever walk through the locker room of BofA. Do free agents want to come to play with Kyle Allen? The media has an agenda and so do these chuckleheads, the Panthers losing.

KEEP POUNDING

Because this fan base is full of people with loser mentalities.  You can see what right when RR was let go.  Instead of looking forward to possibly not being mediocre (  RR is the definition of that, I don't care what any of the knuckleheads say on here or other social media platforms ) they would rather retain him because they are afraid of what the future may bring.  Afraid of their own fuggin shadows and that spills over into every aspect of their lives.  I have never seen a group of people that were so thrilled after we lost games because according to them we played well enough.  "I am proud of my boys, they played amazing even though we lost!".  I. Can't. Even.

Archived