• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Left Tackle should be our no. 1 priority next season! Correction,  a Qualified,  Top,  True Left Tackle. 

I think it should be a FA...like I think your alluding to as I think in the draft it's gotta be a Srar replacement so we can stop these gashing runs. 

Just now, MVPccaffrey said:

Cam had the two most consequential fumbles in franchise history

Yet you did nothing to take away from what I said in that he rarely fumbles after all the hits he's taken yet Allen has fumbling issues. If you were unbiased, which you are NOT, you would see in both instances, the one you mentioned and then the most recent from Kyle, the blame will go to the OL. I'm merely defending someone's tendency to rationalize blaming Kyle and throwing away the notion that one "can't blame Kyle there".

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Normally someone wouldn't, but then you remember Cam rarely fumbling and still holding on to the ball after all the hits he took, but then you remember Cam is an unworldly talent, so you can't blame Allen, but then you remember people shitting on Cam for every little thing he did and Allen has fumbling issues also, so then yes you could blame Allen.

Why do our fans want to be losers? They think we'll lose and lose and lose and magically you'll get a "winning" culture from all that losing. That segment sucks and deserve a JV QB and a JV football team. Nonsense.

Cam was the best player on day one to ever walk through the locker room of BofA. Do free agents want to come to play with Kyle Allen? The media has an agenda and so do these chuckleheads, the Panthers losing.

KEEP POUNDING

Just now, Matt62881 said:

I think it should be a FA...like I think your alluding to as I think in the draft it's gotta be a Srar replacement so we can stop these bashing runs. 

You don't find good LTs in FA. See Paradise at Center if you are doubtful. 

Archived