• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Icege said:

These gameday threads are always a great reminder of who knows football and who knows how to hide the bruises.

DJax makes a bad play, but Reid gets blamed for not making a tackle on a WR that got left wide open. I bet some of yall kick the dog when you fart and blame it on them.

I love it when the guy who worships Kyle Allen but hates Eric Reid passes judgment on who sucks 

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

earlier this season i was told i was being too critical by pointing out balls that should have been intercepted because the end result wasn’t actually an interception. by that standard i will now judge kyle and kyle alone for throwing another pick lol

He’s had three throws that should have been picked today, announcers were silent. Makes a great throw there and it’s picked, announcers go nuts about the throw. 

Just now, t96 said:

Niners Aints looks like the most boring no D game ever...

Way better than this game 

I can’t bring myself to turn a Panthers game off, but it’s tempting.  Never felt more meh about a Panthers season since like 2010.  

Archived