• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final Ron Rivera Presser streaming live at 8:15

Jeremy Igo

19 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

He didn’t tho. We went 7-8-1 that year. 8-9-1 if you add playoffs. It’s a weird thing to hang your hat on. 

like I said he basically embraced being mediocre even from his comments

No one else had ever won the division twice in a row and we won it back to back to back.

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

It’s almost like they don’t care. 

Wow congrats, what about those years his team sucked ass? We just skip over those or....? 

Three division titles is nice but in 9 seasons that ain’t enough 

15 minutes ago, DeeJay said:

Nearly fifty years of football watching and I don't think I've ever seen a fired head coach celebrated and embraced like this. Hell, in plenty of cases, teams act like the guy doesn't exist.

Rivera? If you look at what the team is putting out, you'd think he was retiring after a Super Bowl victory.

That says a lot about just how good a person Ron Rivera really is.

Just now, Harbingers said:

Are you lost little puppy? 

Nah just tired of mentally small people like yourself on this forum. 

Small picture vs big picture, you need to be able to comprehend it and you clearly can’t but keep praising a mediocre coach who was carried more by the talent on the team then him actually coaching while whining about an owner who won’t take excuses for the poo product we’ve seen the last two years 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nearly fifty years of football watching and I don't think I've ever seen a fired coach celebrated and embraced like this. Hell, in plenty of cases, teams act like the guy doesn't exist.

Rivera? if you look at what the team is putting out, you'd think he was retiring after a Super Bowl victory.

Not one comment on that video is hating on him(yes there was one hating on cam, go figure). KBfan said it best.

It really shows how much of this huddle is just pathetic whiny reactionary idiots. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nearly fifty years of football watching and I don't think I've ever seen a fired coach celebrated and embraced like this. Hell, in plenty of cases, teams act like the guy doesn't exist.

Rivera? if you look at what the team is putting out, you'd think he was retiring after a Super Bowl victory.

Good person, not a good coach. Which is why he’s walking out that door in the first place 

Just now, WoahW said:

Nah just tired of mentally small people like yourself on this forum. 

Small picture vs big picture, you need to be able to comprehend it and you clearly can’t but keep praising a mediocre coach who was carried more by the talent on the team then him actually coaching while whining about an owner who won’t take excuses for the poo product we’ve seen the last two years 

Awww poor puppy, would you like a treat? Nah you’ve been bad. No treat for you. 

Archived