• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Turner is now play caller / offensive coordinator

Jeremy Igo

In the video I just posted (pinned in forum), Tepper says Scott Turner is now offensive play caller. Clearly he is interested in seeing what Scott can do. Has to make me think Scott Turner will play in the new regime and give some legitimacy to the Harbaugh rumors as they have worked together before.

I would LOVE giving Harbaugh a shot with Scott staying as QBs coach or OC if he does well these 4 games. Also, while I think it should be up to the HC, I’d love it if Blackburn sticks around. Overall he’s done an excellent job with the ST, despite not having great personnel for it.

Let's not read too much into who has been retained/promoted within for the remaining games.

These guys are auditioning for their next jobs elsewhere.

Rivera will probably be in Dallas next season as the HC. He will certainly get an interview from EVERY team that fires their head coach for two reasons: 1) he has a good record, two Coach of the Year awards and a Superb Owl appearance; and 2) he fulfills every team's requirement for the Rooney Rule while being an actual contender for a head coaching job. 

I think Jerry Jones will write him the big check.

Shake it the fug up. Start with that oline. Hopefully the approach will be different on game day on play calling. Maybe not have CMC play 99% of the downs and lean more on the others to see if they should be here next year.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

In the video I just posted (pinned in forum), Tepper says Scott Turner is now offensive play caller. Clearly he is interested in seeing what Scott can do. Has to make me think Scott Turner will play in the new regime and give some legitimacy to the Harbaugh rumors as they have worked together before.

I would be down with Harbaugh. Has that old school toughness mentality and isn’t afraid to innovate on offense.  

Archived