• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Thanksgiving this year....

Zod

I really like Thanksgiving. No, I love Thanksgiving.

Great food, friends, family, football. Whats not to love?

Too bad it barely exists anymore. It is nothing more than a speed bump on the way to Christmas.

By the time December gets here, I am already tired of Christmas.

I am hereby boycotting any business that advertises anything Christmas in November. I am guessing I better really start liking chinese food.

I blame DVR. Yep. We want everything our way and we don't want somebody telling us to do anything.

I agree though, it seems right after Halloween the Christmas music begins and things can blow by Thanksgiving.

Since my wife's bday falls on Thanksgiving every so many years it's a big deal at Pstall Manor.

Zod, I nominate you to start a grass roots effort to bring Thanksgiving back to it's rightful place as a holiday pillar.

LOVE Thanksgiving, but I agree. Christmas becomes more commercial every year and eventually there will be an apocolypse and all these capitalist scumbags will finally atone for over-indulgences in hedonistic pleasures.

That said, turkey day is awesome.

went to walmart yesterday, and they already had christmas decorations out.

At the Lowe's on S. Boulevard they had Christmas stuff out in freaking September.

Archived