• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is definitely reading this forum.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, raz said:

sounds like shurmer and gman are on their way out.  they both got the no confidence vote from one of the owners today.  it was hilarious.   gman sucks

One thing I will say about gman is he was right about big men allow you to compete. Where are our big men, on IR. We must draft DT and OT in all rounds of the draft next year, or we will be back here next year.

17 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Tepper is a successful hedge fund guy. He knows you have to have your nose on the ground level to see what people really think.

The Huddle is far below ground level. We are all polyps on the bowels of NFL fandom.

Woah woah woah. Let’s not go lumping everyone in together indiscriminately.

You might be a polyp.

I am not.

More of a fluke type myself.

3 minutes ago, philit99 said:

One thing I will say about gman is he was right about big men allow you to compete. Where are our big men, on IR. We must draft DT and OT in all rounds of the draft next year, or we will be back here next year.

gman just stunk at doing it.  and we need 2 guards and a center more than we need anything.  they're much easier to find also.  we had them on the board last year when we drafted but didn't take them.  we could be set in the middle right now, and had daley, but we're stupid.

2 minutes ago, raz said:

gman just stunk at doing it.  and we need 2 guards and a center more than we need anything.  they're much easier to find also.  we had them on the board last year when we drafted but didn't take them.  we could be set in the middle right now, and had daley, but we're stupid.

He also sucked at social interactions and player networking. He did not respect players.

4 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

He must be one of the posters that love Hurney and thinks he’s great at evaluating talent

I think Hurney has done an admirable job on draft rounds 1-2. Every other round no, and CAP management he has done ok this second time. The Matt Khalil, Paradis, and Poe signings were terrible.

Archived