• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did anyone see Charles Johnson yesterday?

Fiz

I noticed it too, and thought the exact same thing... Hoss has blew up pretty big since he came into the league...

Personally, our defense is getting downright scary, and I think a lot of it can be attributed to Meeks...

If and when Fox is fired, could Meeks be promoted please?

The other thing I will mention that I thought about Johnson yesterday... He's the perfect example of a player we'll likely let go and he'll go on to star somewhere else.. I hope it doesn't happen, but given our history there (especially at the DL), it wouldn't surprise me...

I noticed it too, and thought the exact same thing... Hoss has blew up pretty big since he came into the league...

Personally, our defense is getting downright scary, and I think a lot of it can be attributed to Meeks...

If and when Fox is fired, could Meeks be promoted please?

The other thing I will mention that I thought about Johnson yesterday... He's the perfect example of a player we'll likely let go and he'll go on to star somewhere else.. I hope it doesn't happen, but given our history there (especially at the DL), it wouldn't surprise me...

The knock on him when he came out early was that he needed to bulk up and put on some muscles in order to play in the NFL so it is about time.

I don't see him going anywhere, he is finally justifying all the years he was carried by the team. I doubt they would get rid of him especially with Peppers status still up in the air.

Archived