• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lose today and Ron should 100% be canned

Jeremy Igo

21 hours ago, jtm said:

What does firing Ron today if the Panthers lose accomplish? Coaching isn’t the only issue...we have lots of players not performing up to their contracts. 

Unpopular take:

Lost starting QB

OL and DLs both injury plagued messes 

hard for any coach to win more than you lose with those 3 scenarios going on 

19 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

keep using injuries as excuses and Rivera will be here for the next 20 years and we'll still be .500 or below at the end of it all 

I don’t.  Frankly, this is the only season I think it legitimately could apply. 

QB and lines.  That is football.  Never been a season where we had it this bad in Carolina with injury IMO when looking at those collective 3. 

I’m not advocating we keep Ron as I think everyone has a window and time at a place.  The Cam/Ron era simply make have run its course. 

But as far as 2019 goes? The roster/injury issue just isn’t going to allow Ron to have consistent success.  

Listening to a local D.C. sports station. Guess what? Skins defense saying they had the running game completely figured out, reading it like a book was said.

Rivera does not change what they do week to week. This ain't pee wee ankle biters. If teams figure you out you're done. Unless you have physical freak at QB that can just overcome your suckage.

Rivera needs to go now. This roster is at least a 9 win team with a good coach. 

Archived