• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lose today and Ron should 100% be canned

Jeremy Igo

Lose today to Washington at home will be the worst .  We will be out of the playoff hunt  with no hope in sight .  Might as well give Ron his pink slip .  A change is needed and let Norv or Scott take over the rest of the season .  Tell Hurney to  start looking for a new Coach . I know some are still working and can't be touched , but still a list can be given to Tepper .Tepper will make the final decision anyway .  Let the players know they are playing for their jobs and no one is above being let go .  

I’m 100% on firing Rivera. I just don’t believe in mid season firings. The interim comes in and the players take notice and realize they need to step up so they play harder and win a few games then you end up hiring the interim who sucks because he won a few games at the end of the year.

3 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Tepper should put more interest in this team.   Guess he is too busy with soccer.  

Too busy twisting arms for tax money to fund his projects. But hey...he says cool things and is edgy....that makes him a good owner, right?

Archived