• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

So let's trade our franchise player/QB so we can resign a bunch of JAGs?!

This is a mediocre team with a mediocre coach. 

Bring in a better offensive coach, meaning one that is innovative and thinks outside the box. Bring back Cam and let's rock.

BTW, you guys missed a great game Ravens/49ers.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

defense has been a better unit than the offense today. even if they punch this one in here after it’s overturned. offense has looked like dogshit ever since they finished the scripted plays while the defense didn’t give up a touchdown until the 4th quarter (no sense in counting the one yarder after kyle’s idiotic interception)

how about we agree both units look like dogshit?

Just now, RumHam said:

The season is officially over today. This Hurney assembled roster is a mirror of 2007. These guys are living in the past. 

It’s going to suck to have to rub everyone’s faces in the fact Hurney got GM back somehow. But like I said for the past three offseasons this is what “you” get. 

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

yeah that’s why it’s stupid to run off a guy who was named league mvp without an OL

i agree.  i think a lot of us only think he's going to be gone because of injury issues.  I hope that if he is healthy he is back

Archived