• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

is it that or the true lack in talent...

I think this team has the talent, jmo. I do think we could use interior dlineman and olinenan and i do believe this team has been decimated by injuries along with the players playing through them. Everywhere else i think we have plent of talent for a SB run if Cam gets healthy and is retained. Some of these players are young and will get better, we are in our window and we need to take it. Offensively we have never had this much firepower, both our outside receivers have soft hands and have produced with Allen. Dj has done nothing but get better and will be a 1200 to 1500 yd reciever next year while samuel is the perfect #2 that can stretch a D and keep them honest. People have hated on him but he has plenty of production for a 2 and if KA had hit him reliably this year we probably couldn't afford him as he would go over 1k.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

samuel is probably more valuable now with his skill set. problem is his skill set is useless with a guy like allen under center. any middling quarterback under center and samuel has at least 2 touchdowns, one for 80 yards

Would be fun to see Samuel in Cam’s triple read option prime offense. 

Archived