• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, WoahW said:

Hahahahaha haha did you just say he easily could have went undrafted? Because he didn’t he got drafted. Hahahahahaha hypothetical excuses for shot that’s already happened. Hahahahaha hahahahahaha holy poo kid you are trying so hard and look so sad at the same time 

Peyton Manning was drafted number one overall but he could have gone undrafted if he was found to be a serial killer or something

parallel universe haters nowhere to be found

1 minute ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

Loll so at the end of the 2nd to last round and teams still knew he had "talent" 

With the 200th pick in the NFL draft, the new England Patriots select Tom "we knew it all along" Brady

Haha 

Are you still a Panther fan or will you leave when the Patriots eventually pick up Allen and he becomes Brady 2.0?

1 minute ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

Loll so at the end of the 2nd to last round and teams still knew he had "talent" 

With the 200th pick in the NFL draft, the new England Patriots select Tom "we knew it all along" Brady

Haha 

You realize teams take people they believe can help their team. Brady was taken in the 6th, Rodgers the 1st, Cam 1st overall hell Grier round 3. NO TEAM PICKED KYLE ALLEN NOT A SINGLE ONE. How many QBs were taken that draft overall and Allen wasn’t one 

2 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Because he is an undrafted BACKUP QB who should be called on to play a handful of games while Cam, the whole franchise, is out. Not an entire season. I guess I’m looking at him like he isn’t Derek Anderson who was a vet and former pro bowl level QB who was a backup. Yes, he has struggled. Yes, criticizing him is valid and so is pointing out his faults. But he is learning. He is in the show, and shouldn’t be. Ron and Co took the guy who had a better camp than the rest of the D-listers, and decided sure we can roll with this guy for a whole season if Cam isn’t right. That’s why Ron has to go, Cam has to come back healthy, and KA can go back to filling in for Cam for a game here or there when needed. 

I was beating the drum for Josh McCown in the offseason. For a while, Allen looked like made it look like we didn't need him. Now I'm back to wishing we'd gone that route.

Mind you, that's not to say there aren't positives for Allen. He's outperformed any reasonable expectation, but you're correct that he shouldn't be in this position.

1 minute ago, WoahW said:

You realize teams take people they believe can help their team. Brady was taken in the 6th, Rodgers the 1st, Cam 1st overall hell Grier round 3. NO TEAM PICKED KYLE ALLEN NOT A SINGLE ONE. How many QBs were taken that draft overall and Allen wasn’t one 

But yet Allen is starting over Grier, and Tom Brady would start over any 1st round pick in NFL history. 

So what's your point? 

2 minutes ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

But yet Allen is starting over Grier, and Tom Brady would start over any 1st round pick in NFL history. 

So what's your point? 

How often do you think 6th round picks turn into first ballot Hall of Famer generational players

e: don't bother answering that I found it

https://www.profootballhof.com/heroes-of-the-game/hall-of-famers-by-draft-round/#6

Archived