• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Blocked field goal haters nowhere to be found

sorry i was behind the live feed for awhile and just got caught up. were they doing the “kyle allen haters nowhere to be found” thing when he was hitting wide open men on the scripted plays? haven’t seen much of that since i joined this thread. wonder if it has anything to do with the wheels completely falling off?

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

but the league is broadway. idk where this “it’s unfair to call a bad player a bad player” stuff is coming from. we’ve always done it. idk how many time players who actually belong, players who aren’t “out of their depth,” have been called trash and worse on this forum. would just like to see some consistency here

Because he is an undrafted BACKUP QB who should be called on to play a handful of games while Cam, the whole franchise, is out. Not an entire season. I guess I’m looking at him like he isn’t Derek Anderson who was a vet and former pro bowl level QB who was a backup. Yes, he has struggled. Yes, criticizing him is valid and so is pointing out his faults. But he is learning. He is in the show, and shouldn’t be. Ron and Co took the guy who had a better camp than the rest of the D-listers, and decided sure we can roll with this guy for a whole season if Cam isn’t right. That’s why Ron has to go, Cam has to come back healthy, and KA can go back to filling in for Cam for a game here or there when needed. 

24 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Packers gonna take it over the patriots. Get your bets in now. 

I don’t see either team making it, Packers aren’t really that good. My top 4 would be Ravens, Chiefs (yes with Mahomes and some of their defensive players getting healthy they’ll be right in it at the end, despite how quiet they’ve been lately) and then in the NFC Niners and Seahawks. Aints, Packers, Pats have been very overrated this year, not nearly as good as their records.

2 minutes ago, WoahW said:

It means they knew he had talent dumbass. Why you can’t get off his dick long enough to realize 32 teams had 7 chances each if not more to take him and they didn’t. Even Brady was taken in round 6 which means teams thought talent was there. 

Loll so at the end of the 2nd to last round and teams still knew he had "talent" 

With the 200th pick in the NFL draft, the new England Patriots select Tom "we knew it all along" Brady

Haha 

1 minute ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

Brady was drafted at the end of the 6th round (could have easily gone undradted) 

Keep trying harder champ 

Hahahahaha haha did you just say he easily could have went undrafted? Because he didn’t he got drafted. Hahahahahaha hypothetical excuses for shot that’s already happened. Hahahahaha hahahahahaha holy poo kid you are trying so hard and look so sad at the same time 

Just now, Montsta said:

Because he is an undrafted BACKUP QB who should be called on to play a handful of games while Cam, the whole franchise, is out. Not an entire season. I guess I’m looking at him like he isn’t Derek Anderson who was a vet and former pro bowl level QB who was a backup. Yes, he has struggled. Yes, criticizing him is valid and so is pointing out his faults. But he is learning. He is in the show, and shouldn’t be. Ron and Co took the guy who had a better camp than the rest of the D-listers, and decided sure we can roll with this guy for a whole season if Cam isn’t right. That’s why Ron has to go, Cam has to come back healthy, and KA can go back to filling in for Cam for a game here or there when needed. 

i don’t disagree with any of this

Archived