• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

I look at KA like I do watching community theatre versus Broadway shows. I’m not gonna rag on the guy for his faults, because he is clearly out of his depth

but the league is broadway. idk where this “it’s unfair to call a bad player a bad player” stuff is coming from. we’ve always done it. idk how many time players who actually belong, players who aren’t “out of their depth,” have been called trash and worse on this forum. would just like to see some consistency here

I feel bad for Bruce Irvin. He thought he signed on to a solid squad and instead he’s wasted on a team like this as a one year rental when he could have been on SF or Baltimore or something. 

Seems like the only guy giving a poo sometimes. 

5 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Thank goodness we ignored G and C in the past two drafts when they were among the deepest in a while. Our interior is so far from the 2015 OL up the middle. Cam had an MVP year with Remmers and Oher manning the tackles because the interior was rock solid. Now it’s a sieve.

Yup

Good thing we passed up on Dalton Risner in Rd 2, the dude that has been the highest grade for a rookie OL this season.  Risner can play OG and Center 

Just now, firefox1234 said:

With Cam he could make up for poo play-calling by sacrificing his body, and he did.

Which is by design.

Rivera's version of offense is right out of the defensive coaches handbook. Count on one or two superstar players and skimp on the rest (like for example, the line).

But make sure you stock that defense of course, because that's what is really going to win you games.

It's a big reason why I don't want another defensive coach. I hate that strategy.

2 minutes ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

Loll and 32 teams thought Aaron Rodgers wasn't a franchise qb. So what's your point? 

Aaron Rodgers was drafted in the first round wasn’t he? Like are you really comparing a guy taken in round 1 vs a guy no team took in 7 rounds of the draft keep trying harder champ 

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

but the league is broadway. idk where this “it’s unfair to call a bad player a bad player” stuff is coming from. we’ve always done it. idk how many time players who actually belong, players who aren’t “out of their depth,” have been called trash and worse on this forum. would just like to see some consistency here

THIS.

6 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I look at KA like I do watching community theatre versus Broadway shows. I’m not gonna rag on the guy for his faults, because he is clearly out of his depth. Now that’s not to say that he can’t improve and that he hasn’t had moments of looking really good, because he has. 

But the consistent coach-level problems on this team like lack of adjustments, lack of all clock awareness, lack of scheming for your opponent,  and playing down to lesser teams are simply unforgivable. 

Mix that with what seems like zero personal accountability, and that is why Ron has to go IMO. 

This is gospel right here

Archived