• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

Kyle Allen getting his ass kicked like Cam would have had he not been an otherworldly talent and athlete. And still Cam got sacked more than any other QB since 2011. 

it's kind of a consequence of a head coach who thinks you don't need to concentrate on the offensive line because you've got a mobile quarterback, then not having a mobile quarterback.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's also done some positive things that a lot of rookies aren't capable of.

There isn't a lot of middle ground with him so far. He has stretches of being really good and stretches of being really bad. That's not unusual for a rookie (and it's easy to forget just how inexperienced he really is) but if he's going to take any future steps he's got to get past that.

Name one thing he’s done other rookies can’t do? I want him to lead the Panthers to the playoffs but it’s very clear he isn’t the answer and might not be more than a 1-2 game stopgap 

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

I used to be one of those “I always want to win no matter what!” 

naw fug that, lose out, fire everyone and get a good draft pick spot. 

this team is so bad

Same. I was still optimistic when a lot of the Huddle was circle jerking each other after the Seattle loss last year and even after the TB game this year 

Just now, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Allen would have been IR'd after the first kill shot against Denver in 2016

No normal NFL player could take those hits that Cam did.  Cam is a beast, regardless of what these dumb haters have to say about him.  Dude took an absurd amount of punishment before he started breaking down.  If Allen started in 2011, he would have been retired since 2013.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

it's kind of a consequence of a head coach who thinks you don't need to concentrate on the offensive line because you've got a mobile quarterback, then not having a mobile quarterback.

Exactly. The inability of Rivera to scheme or change anything based on personnel or opponent is like nothing I’ve seen before. He is so damn bad. 

Archived