• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

The only reason anyone was still questioning him in his second season was the Moore vs Ridley draft drama. That's one aspect where college football produces too much bullshit. Some fans never let it go that their team didn't draft one of their favorite prospects.

I’d take DJ Moore all day every day in that draft. Dude seems to be getting it and putting it all together. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pardon me for not making it a priority to post on the message board while I'm trying to get my health back.

I've spent the last several months dealing with major health concerns while also watching my team suck. It's been a really fun combination.

Guess you'll just have to excuse me if I don't find watching a bunch of supposed grown adults acting like three year olds especially compelling, interesting or fun.

Would calling someone a douchebag and a dickwad over a diffence in opinion count as "acting like a three year old"?

21 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

So you prefer being a douchebag... Noted.

Maybe the extremists on both sides of the Kyle Allen debate could shut up long enough to actually enjoy what's quite possibly the last game we're going to be competitive in for several months or at least just let the rest of us just have a decent Sunday afternoon.

I'll grant there are plenty here who are too much of an ignorant dickwad to actually do that, but hey...I can dream.

:thinking:

Archived