• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

If I see any more of these posts of you guys crapping all over each other I am going to start pre-emptively giving timeouts for three hours each Sunday to the usual suspects to see if the game day thread experience improves. 

I don’t give two shits if you are a Cam fan or a Kyle Allen fan or a Republican or a Democrat or anything else. 

And stop with the whataboutism. I can’t see everything. Treat it like an NFL ref that only sees the second punch thrown. If I see it, you’re taking a break.

Why is it so gotdamn hard for some of you to act civil toward one another? Treat your posts like they are over your company email at work and you don’t want HR to can you. 

From this post on please, please be civil. 

Thank you!

11 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

We waste downs which turn into wasted series. It would be nice to some day have a staff that values every possession 

I've been saying the same thing all year. Shula wasted 1st downs. Norv wastes 2nd downs. Every possession should be valued.

2 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Does anyone know why DeAndrew White is on this team?

Shouldn’t even have a returner at this point bc they all stink!  Analytics tells me you’re better off not even putting anyone back there to return bc they are so bad!  White is an idiot!  Stupid penalty!!  Should only be on practice squad!  Cut him too!!

Archived