• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, TheRed said:

That prevented you from offering a detailed opinion on our offensive struggles in the days following that loss which you were still posting?

Weak to try to make someone else out to be a monster when you're here lobbing torpedoes in every corner of this thread 

Me talking about health issues is "trying to make you look like a monster"...

Narcissistic much?

Pardon me for not making it a priority to post on the message board while I'm trying to get my health back.

I've spent the last several months dealing with major health concerns while also watching my team suck. It's been a really fun combination.

Guess you'll just have to excuse me if I don't find watching a bunch of supposed grown adults acting like three year olds especially compelling, interesting or fun.

If I see any more of these posts of you guys crapping all over each other I am going to start pre-emptively giving timeouts for three hours each Sunday to the usual suspects to see if the game day thread experience improves. 

I don’t give two shits if you are a Cam fan or a Kyle Allen fan or a Republican or a Democrat or anything else. 

And stop with the whataboutism. I can’t see everything. Treat it like an NFL ref that only sees the second punch thrown. If I see it, you’re taking a break.

Why is it so gotdamn hard for some of you to act civil toward one another? Treat your posts like they are over your company email at work and you don’t want HR to can you. 

From this post on please, please be civil. 

7 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

Sadly the huddle isnt even unique. I see it on FB and Twitter but theres hardly any moderation there so its no shocker. But the huddle a forum with dedicated mods allowing vile nonsense to be spewed and just looking the other way only to now complain enough is enough? Something about that aint right....

I remember following along a bunch of Steelers boards when Ben bitched on radio about the Steelers drafting  Rudolph and a lot of Cowboys boards when Dak started running away with the QB1 spot and cant recall any Romo or Ben trashing liked The Huddle did with Cam. It’s lowkey embarrassing being a panther fan sometimes

Archived