• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

Oh but of course when Kyle Allen plays in a blizzard and drives the Panthers on an 18 play drive only to have cmc stopped at the 1 foot line in Lambeau? No moral victory bc you know, facts. 

How about 3tds and 0 ints in the super dome against arguably the best team in the NFC,... But of course that doesn't count either. No facts there either

But an 8 game losing streak with cam, all are moral victories bc it's a "fact" cam was hurt

Lolll

Can the mods send this guy to his next alt already?

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

So you prefer being a douchebag... Noted.

Maybe the extremists on both sides of the Kyle Allen debate could shut up long enough to actually enjoy what's quite possibly the last game we're going to be competitive in for several months or at least just let the rest of us just have a decent Sunday afternoon.

I'll grant there are plenty here who are too much of an ignorant dickwad to actually do that, but hey...I can dream.

Excuse me. Insults are frowned upon here sir.

3 minutes ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

Oh but of course when Kyle Allen plays in a blizzard and drives the Panthers on an 18 play drive only to have cmc stopped at the 1 foot line in Lambeau? No moral victory bc you know, facts. 

How about 3tds and 0 ints in the super dome against arguably the best team in the NFC,... But of course that doesn't count either. No facts there either

But an 8 game losing streak with cam, all are moral victories bc it's a "fact" cam was hurt

Lolll

Interesting, now let me retort. You know the single most thing most people can remember from Cam's MVP season? 

"WHY DIDN'T HE DIVE FOR THAT FUMBLE!"

There are no moral victories.

1 minute ago, firefox1234 said:

You should be targeting this frustration to the mods.

One of them has already expressed the same thing.

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Now make no mistake about it, I want Kyle Allen to succeed.  if he's the next Tom Brady I'd be over the moon.

But after 8 years of crap talk radio hot takes on Cam it's fun to give it right back where stats and wins either do or don't matter depending on context

Does it make things any better when you sound just as stupid as those guys do?

3 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Can you guys stop the Kyle Allen/Cam Newton pissing match and watch the game? It’s kind of silly how obvious some of you are trolling with the Anti-Cam crap, and just as obvious to others of you that don’t want our current starting QB to succeed for some bizarre reason. 

Stop hijacking every single game day thread with this garbage I’m serious. 

Cam makes a sweet sweet potatoe pie though.

4 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Can you guys stop the Kyle Allen/Cam Newton pissing match and watch the game? It’s kind of silly how obvious some of you are trolling with the Anti-Cam crap, and just as obvious to others of you that don’t want our current starting QB to succeed for some bizarre reason. 

Stop hijacking every single game day thread with this garbage I’m serious. 

Direct that frustration to the mods who allowed such a culture to exist.

Archived