• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, uncfan888 said:

The Allen fan club is insane. This is why I usually avoid the game day threads 

I'm just glad that, with CMC and Kyle Allen, we've got a Panther team we can finally be proud to root for again.  A franchise with some class just like when good ol' Jake was here.

Now, granted, we only had three winning seasons then, but it was really something to see him get his teammates fired up on the sideline.  And that's what we watch football for.

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I'm just glad that, with CMC and Kyle Allen, we've got a Panther team we can finally be proud to root for again.  A franchise with some class just like when good ol' Jake was here.

Now, granted, we only had three winning seasons then, but it was really something to see him get his teammates fired up on the sideline.  And that's what we watch football for.

cash in those moral victories...

3 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I am proud that I finally have QB i would be happy to date my sister.

Other than myself of course.

JK! Thats my sister only I'm allowed to date her. Out of respect.

Archived