• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

you’re telling me you agree with this:

time to stop posting mr scot

A defender was there, no one blocking him, had Allen tried to turn its debatable whether he was going to be smacked before or while he threw it.

again let me Scott make the analysis, I know what o saw though I didn’t see it other than once live 

also I know I’ve seen cam avoid those throws and situations as well which I agree with. Too risky.

for the millionth time if this drive died due to a single player it was daryl williams

23 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

And he still finds the time to say well cam wont be here either so Allen is better.

Yeah, wrong. One does not imply the other.

I've said many times that Newton's fate doesn't really have much to do with Kyle Allen. It's solely between him and the Panthers.

You're reading into it what you want to see.

14 minutes ago, rodeo said:

we really do need to get some real game situation tape on William Grier. Ron's excuse for not giving him a look was that "we have another young QB to develop" but he shouldn't be making that decision anymore, he's John Fox in 2010, he's gone, lame duck, treading water. if a President can't pick a supreme court justice in his last year anymore a coach can't pick his QB either.

If thats the case, then the coach and gm have opposing views. Hurney has his vision which is trash and has nothing to do with what ron wabts to do. This will go down as hurneys worst draft

13 minutes ago, onmyown said:

A defender was there, no one blocking him, had Allen tried to turn its debatable whether he was going to be smacked before or while he threw it.

again let me Scott make the analysis, I know what o saw though I didn’t see it other than once live 

also I know I’ve seen cam avoid those throws and situations as well which I agree with. Too risky.

for the millionth time if this drive died due to a single player it was daryl williams

Not quite true.

I went back and re-watched the clip. Posted the results in another thread.

Allen had a window, but he let the rush  distract him and lost it. A quicker decision and that play comes out differently.

Lifelong redskin fan here (grew up in DC as a kid, although I live in new zealand now) - I just wanted to sign up to say I hope Greg Olsen recovers quickly. I didnt see the game live (still sleeping early Monday morning) but I saw the hit on replay.

As for Ryan Anderson - his hit would have been considered a spectacular defensive play in the nfl for nearly 100 years, and now is illegal, and I feel a little sorry for him as well, but rules are rules. It was sickening to see Olsen out before he hit the ground. Ive seen that in rugby, here, too many times.

Honestly, I think they should remove the helmets - impacts are rarely as violent if no one is wearing a helmet. But I know that isnt goign to happen.

Anyway, Like I said, I hope Olden recovers quickly - this is probably his final year, so any games he misses will be sad.

Archived