• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

No man stop making excuses for that bs.all lost the game on his own

No excuses it’s logic. It was a slow read not a missed throw. Which is something a new qb will do and is something f cam STILL does. And again the tragic play was the cmc run to the left not the last play.

But disagree with me I don’t care, I’m just observing, it doesn’t matter because when it comes down to it a game doesn’t come day to one single play. 

2 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

No man stop making excuses for that bs.all lost the game on his own

Lol okay so I don't think Allen had a good game and his int was killer but he nearly brought us back despite our playcalling wasting two downs  at the 1... so.. lost the game all on his own?? That us inane hater nonsene

we really do need to get some real game situation tape on William Grier. Ron's excuse for not giving him a look was that "we have another young QB to develop" but he shouldn't be making that decision anymore, he's John Fox in 2010, he's gone, lame duck, treading water. if a President can't pick a supreme court justice in his last year anymore a coach can't pick his QB either.

13 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

this is a lie. you’re lying lol. watch the play again. allen had plenty of time to throw to a wide open wright, which is seemingly exactly where the play design would suggest the ball should go. rub route worked to perfection, clean pocket, allen choked. bye bye now

She's actually not, but I did watch the play again. Planning to post an analysis separately.

7 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

how was wright not the primary? was the rub a decoy? lol at best allen didn’t know the play. at worst he panicked. same result. get this bum the fug out of here and let’s get some useful tape on grier before the offseason

Dude hometown hero Hurney love me Grier isn’t the answer and that obvious since even as bad as we are doing right now He isn’t getting a chance let it go. We need to tank and pick a qb with a top 10 pick and let him either be insurance for cam and/or start outright. Grier just needs to be chalked up as Hurneys dumbass hometown bias mistake by the new staff and cut.  That’s the best and most logical we can be with this situation and everyone knows it.

Hey remember when hurney said the focus was finding a backup option so he takes a guy who he thinks is better than the number one pick only to not see the field and put in the same UDFA practice squad player from last year as a starter and then drafts a very talented defensive end that ron never uses? Time to tank for trevor im all in on going 0-16 next year and sit McCaffrey out. This team would lose to Cincy and miami right now.

Our D has also been trash. 250+ yards to a team who was 27th rushing at 80 something yards per game? Just all around rubbish. Poor fundamentals we never break down at the +1-2 yds beyond LOS, we go deep in backfield and the RB one cuts us and gashes us for 8-25 yards. 

3 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Dude hometown hero Hurney love me Grier isn’t the answer and that obvious since even as bad as we are doing right now He isn’t getting a chance let it go. We need to tank and pick a qb with a top 10 pick and let him either be insurance for cam and start outright. That’s the best and most logical we can be with this situation and everyone knows it.

Two preaeason games not playing with the starters is where allen was last year. Not given an opportunity to succeed. On Ron

8 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Hey remember when hurney said the focus was finding a backup option so he takes a guy who he thinks is better than the number one pick only to not see the field and put in the same UDFA practice squad player from last year as a starter and then drafts a very talented defensive end that ron never uses? Time to tank for trevor im all in on going 0-16 next year and sit McCaffrey out. This team would lose to Cincy and miami right now.

It was either Allen or expensive Fitzmagic. Both poo but one is cheaper.

Archived