• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I dont remember him ever not seeing a wide out guy with plenty of time to lose the game bro. Your reaching.

When you have a 6’ 7” guy blocking the lane to even see the guy open. There are far more many people at fault than the QB. 

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

if you wanted to see this team win you wouldn’t pretend as if arguably the worst starting quarterback in the league is good for this team lol. you don’t give a poo about wins and losses, you just want the black quarterback gone.

I think you will get banned again

I mean except when he had no push off his foot because of a linsfranc injury, when has Cam Newton not made a push in or a jump in from the half yard line? I mean Cam has lived as our goal line back for 8 years. 

No one can possibly excuse that poo show at the end. It’s comical. 

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

this is a lie. you’re lying lol. watch the play again. allen had plenty of time to throw to a wide open wright, which is seemingly exactly where the play design would suggest the ball should go. rub route worked to perfection, clean pocket, allen choked. bye bye now

Allen was turned to he left, you don’t make that throw with the same feet, he would have had to turn and set his feet to his right and then made the throw and the defender most likely would have been there by then...but maybe not. At that point and time it wasn’t possible If Allen was quicker to read it, is the argument, which I’d agree with but Allen is 23 and has time to learn it

but I distinctly remember 7 year vet Cam making the same delayed reads over and over and over again for the same reasons and defending him so I see no reason to harp on basically a rookie for doing it now

for the record I don’t think Allen should be starting and also think cam is a much better wb. Sad I have to disclose that just to make a logical point but I refuse to be illogical about the situation

the real tragedy a true panther fan would see on the drive, not one obviously trolling and whining about qb vs qb such as yourself, is the play right before where cmc ran to the left where everyone blocked except williams. Had he blocked, it was an easy TD.

bye bye

Archived