• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

Allen had a rusher coming full on from the left

a play I remember many times we all defended cam for not being able to make because of

this is a lie. you’re lying lol. watch the play again. allen had plenty of time to throw to a wide open wright, which is seemingly exactly where the play design would suggest the ball should go. rub route worked to perfection, clean pocket, allen choked. bye bye now

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Check my last post (saw the replay).

I disagree that he sucks. I would say I don't think you can go into next season without other options.

Still don't think one of those options will be Newton though. Too much of a gamble.

Lol Allen shits the bed 

“well you guys he isn’t bad he just has a habit of shitting the bed consistently that and turnovers are the only thing he’s consistent with but he’s doesn’t suck guys calm down”

Just now, Montsta said:

Chance to go in and tie and instead it’s a sack fumble for negative 40 yards. Please please please please for the love of god let this be the last play with Ron Rivera as the head coach it would be so fuging fitting and awesome. 

Only if Norv follows him out the door. Norv is Ron's bro and needs to go back to the glue factory. 

Marty needs to not fall on the sword for these 2, and start the cleaning now! Don't wait for yepper, if he is a competent GM, Ron, Washington, and Norv are gone Monday.

Just now, WoahW said:

Lol Allen shits the bed 

“well you guys he isn’t bad he just has a habit of shitting the bed consistently that and turnovers are the only thing he’s consistent with but he’s doesn’t suck guys calm down”

And he still finds the time to say well cam wont be here either so Allen is better.

1 minute ago, WoahW said:

Lol Allen shits the bed 

and the fumbles...my god the fumbles.  He fixed it?  Bullsheit...he hasn't fixed SHEEEEIIIITTTT.  Course, its not all his fault, his coaches are terrible and the o-line, Jesus Christ where do I begin with that.  With that said, Cam dealt with this his entire career and he got SOOOOO much slack for it so fugggg it.  Kyle Allen can go with the rest of the coaching staff for all I care.  

Archived