• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jeremy Igo

Absolutely my favorite CoD since MW2. It has it's faults and if you go on YT, you'll see a ton of hate for it because of the cheese meta (the 725 shotgun and M4 meta are sort of the noob tube of MW2). Ignore that, it's a solid game.

Some map design is meh, but it's solid. Game plays a tad slower than recent CoD titles, which I prefer (it is still a fast, arcadey FPS in true CoD fashion). Killstreaks are a thing again, guns are all usable and good and there are definitely some that require more skill to make work than others. Crossplay for multiplayer is great, helps search times for lobbies. Ground War is Conquest from Battlefield, offers that experience in a CoD playstyle so it's less structured and more pure chaos.

Campaign is good. Nothing insane or over the top IMO, but definitely a couple moral choices that spawn the "OMG this game is pushing boundaries" talk. They used liveleaks footage of military operations as influence, if that gives you an idea.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:49 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Speaking of video games, I picked up Madden 20 today for $27... and it promptly bricked my old PS4. It powered off while downloading the massive content file and now it will only come on for about 5 seconds before powering right back off. Le sigh.

Karma?

Archived