• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The peanut punch being abused. Peanut agrees

Jeremy Igo

I think that if they whiff on the punch, they should ensure enforcement of all personal fouls, with two being an automatic ejection as per the NFL rule book. Should curb more of these "accidental" shots to the body or helmet of the player with the ball. Getting kicked out of the game, fined, and possibly losing paychecks is the only thing these guys might respect enough to slow it down.

It is garbage and shouldn’t be allowed. 

I said this last year when Norman “peanut punched” the ball loose from DJ. Norman didn’t even attempt to tackle Moore; he squared up and threw a jab that successfully got the ball to come out. 

when I said this I seem to recall some posters here mocking me and telling me to go watch soccer. 

Players shouldn’t be allowed to throw any punches. Period. 

20 minutes ago, Raskle said:

I think that if they whiff on the punch, they should ensure enforcement of all personal fouls, with two being an automatic ejection as per the NFL rule book. Should curb more of these "accidental" shots to the body or helmet of the player with the ball. Getting kicked out of the game, fined, and possibly losing paychecks is the only thing these guys might respect enough to slow it down.

Agree. If they attempt to punch they ball out they better hit the ball. If not, personal foul. 

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think Kyle may have exaggerated a little to draw the penalty, but the penalty was still deserved.

I know a lot of people think an ejection was actually deserved.

That was a bullshit cheap shot from Jordan. Imagine if that would have been Brees or Brady. 

Archived