• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shout out to CMC, DJ Moore, and Kyle Allen

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

there are definitely posters that hate Allen.  Just like there are relatively few blind homer Allen fans that think he is going to be our franchise QB, there are also a few that think he is total trash and the reason we lose every single game - probably even this one.  There's another thread about Allen where some dudes poo on his play today, heh.

Yeah and we have some blind Cam haters as well. Both of those groups are retarded. 

4 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

there are definitely posters that hate Allen.  Just like there are relatively few blind homer Allen fans that think he is going to be our franchise QB, there are also a few that think he is total trash and the reason we lose every single game - probably even this one.  There's another thread about Allen where some dudes poo on his play today, heh.

There isn't enough of either to make a difference.. The real posters here who give credible opinions are the ones ppl should worry about.. Anybody clearly playing the troll role can easily be seen and opinion negated...  Calling for Kyle or Cam haters to give there dumbass opinions isn't going to help the conversation..

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah and we have some blind Cam haters as well. Both of those groups are retarded. 

definitely do, and curiously, some of those same people are insane allen homers. hmm...

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

There isn't enough of either to make a difference.. The real posters here who give credible opinions are the ones ppl should worry about.. Anybody clearly playing the troll role can easily be seen and opinion negated... 

yeah I largely agree.  trolling was bad here a few weeks ago.  new mods have cleaned it up a lot.  just a few turds left floating around.

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

There isn't enough of either to make a difference.. The real posters here who give credible opinions are the ones ppl should worry about.. Anybody clearly playing the troll role can easily be seen and opinion negated... 

Yeah, except they weave their way into just about every damn thread and start going at each other. Hopefully the new moderators will have a quick ban finger on them. I get sick of not being able to have rational discussions because of all the damn trolls. 

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

definitely do, and curiously, some of those same people are insane allen homers. hmm...

yeah I largely agree.  trolling was bad here a few weeks ago.  new mods have cleaned it up a lot.  just a few turds left floating around.

I think it's getting a lot better with the new mods. Even some of the "usual suspects" seem to be behaving themselves better. It's much more reasonable.

2 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Yep, they did what they could. Sly lost the game. 

That sums it up. At the very least Sly took away our chance at winning at the end. My God, you can't hit an extra point or a field goal from the 4 yard line. Bench this guy until he gets his act together. I don't see how you can do otherwise. It's ridiculous!!

1 minute ago, jmanders2019 said:

That sums it up. At the very least Sly took away our chance at winning at the end. My God, you can't hit an extra point or a field goal from the 4 yard line. Bench this guy until he gets his act together. I don't see how you can do otherwise. It's ridiculous!!

There is no bench for an NFL kicker. It's either unemployment or playing. We have no other FG kicker.

Archived