• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shout out to CMC, DJ Moore, and Kyle Allen

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

All the Allen haters are sure quiet, and if they're talking, they're saying we still lost. Which is true, we lost but it sure wasn't because of Allen. 

Allen had a good game.. Doesn't make him our future starter or negate the 3 games before..

What we're watching this year is basically the same kind of thing we'd be seeing if we had drafted a rookie quarterback. We're seeing him adjust to the NFL game and develop into something we hope we'll be good.

That's perfectly fine if you're rebuilding, but we were supposed to be winning this year.

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

You did when you called out ppl.. 

You could have just said Allen looked good today without looking for validation from ppl who don't see him as our future starter..

Called who out? If you're taking my comments to heart that's a you problem. I made a statement in general not specifically on one person. Since there's a boat load of people that seem to hate Allen for who knows that reason. Some even want him to be bad. Allen is the starter of this Team whether you or anyone else on this board likes it or not. In the future, that's up to debate. Personally I don't care who's QB as long as they win. So if you're done trying to get validation yourself, a bid you adieu. 

1 hour ago, mav1234 said:

Moore and CMC are a deadly pair of weapons.  If Kyle can prevent turnovers and keep getting them the ball, well...

...we still won't make the playoffs because our D is meh and our special teams blows.

but still, at least games will be fun to watch heh

What you meant to say is if we can get a qb

34 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Called who out? If you're taking my comments to heart that's a you problem. I made a statement in general not specifically on one person. Since there's a boat load of people that seem to hate Allen for who knows that reason. Some even want him to be bad. Allen is the starter of this Team whether you or anyone else on this board likes it or not. In the future, that's up to debate. Personally I don't care who's QB as long as they win. So if you're done trying to get validation yourself, a bid you adieu. 

That's  your problem.. Nobody hates Allen just don't see him as a full time starting QB you build around.... There is a difference.. But please continue with your delusional battle against the injustice done to Kyle Allen.. lol

Just now, WOW!! said:

That's  your problem.. Nobody hates Allen just don't see him as a full time starting QB you build around.... There is a difference.. But please continue with your delusional battle against the injustice done to Kyle Allen.. lol

there are definitely posters that hate Allen.  Just like there are relatively few blind homer Allen fans that think he is going to be our franchise QB, there are also a few that think he is total trash and the reason we lose every single game - probably even this one.  There's another thread about Allen where some dudes poo on his play today, heh.

Archived