• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shout out to CMC, DJ Moore, and Kyle Allen

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Agreed. It was a little bit of a head scratching pick at the time. But, we need to stop trying to beat that square peg into a round hole. 

Yeah after taking CMC, we basically took a poor man's CMC again in the 2nd. I said it at the time. It just didn't make a lot of sense. 

Just now, TheRed said:

I have to give credit where it is due to Kyle Allen for bouncing back in a big way on the road. Moore and CMC balled out all day.

Damn shame so much effort was squandered.

Almost every thing he was criticized for this week(myself among the critics) he dramatically improved today. Super, super, super impressed with Kyle. Same with DJ Moore. He got the poo kicked out of him all game long and played big. 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah after taking CMC, we basically took a poor man's CMC again in the 2nd. I said it at the time. It just didn't make a lot of sense. 

Yeah, that was sort of the story of the last couple of years of Gettleman. Predominately head scratching picks. 

That's pretty much the history of our franchise, mediocre coaches and mediocre general managers. No wonder we have only seven winning seasons since 1995. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I frankly wouldn't be against converting him to running back.

I don't know that he would be suited for the kind of pounding a RB gets in the NFL. Maybe. I think he's just a guy we need to move around and put in position to make plays. We did a good job of it today. 

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't know that he would be suited for the kind of pounding a RB gets in the NFL. Maybe. I think he's just a guy we need to move around and put in position to make plays. We did a good job of it today. 

Yeah, there's a place for him that place is just not as a pure WR. He's still a WR/RB hybrid. Too weak to play RB, not polished enough to play WR.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, there's a place for him that place is just not as a pure WR. He's still a WR/RB hybrid. Too weak to play RB, not polished enough to play WR.

Pretty much. If we can improve our other WR slot, we can just move him around as necessary to make plays for us. I definitely want to keep him but he limits our options as an every down WR.

Archived