• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday Thread!!!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

Thats a myth, size doesnt have anything to do with separation, and even Curtis Samuel has  scored multiple times in the red zone this year

It's not a Myth that a big body that can high point a ball is better than a small WR down in the red zone. You need a mix of both but we don't have that. 

7 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Woah I step away for a few and we make a game of it. Where was this at home vs a much worse team 

Why the hell are you back!? You know the rules! 

I once watched the entire second half of a game with a roll of duct tape on muh head.

2 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

If DJ and Poe are severely hurt then the season just ended during what was a good looking half. Shame too because DJ has really been coming along this year 

Poe doesn't hurt that much because our run D has been poo anyway and will be with or without him. DJ is a significant loss is he is out beyond this week

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Our defense has been better after settling in from a rough start.  Our O-line is still trash and our STs may end up causing us the game.

I missed who came in for Van Roten. 

Are we playing 

Little - Daley - Paradis - Turner - Moton? 

that should be set going forward 

Archived