• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday Thread!!!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Hopefully we put NO left tackle out. Poe definitely looked like he is done. They said toe for GVR, so maybe he gets healthy at some point. Remains to be seen what the Moore injury was but I wouldn't be shocked to see him out with a break.

Someone dive at Jordan's knee and put him on IR.

I’m really hoping it isn’t a break. But it’s not good what ever it was, it went straight limp. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Honestly not even that good. Just another guy who can give you a big body down in the red zone. Someone like Moore is just too small for that work. 

Thats a myth, size doesnt have anything to do with separation, and even Curtis Samuel has  scored multiple times in the red zone this year

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Hopefully we put NO left tackle out. Poe definitely looked like he is done. They said toe for GVR, so maybe he gets healthy at some point. Remains to be seen what the Moore injury was but I wouldn't be shocked to see him out with a break.

Someone dive at Jordan's knee and put him on IR.

I honestly don't know if their back ups are any worse. We just don't have high levels of talent this year. 

Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

I feel like I have seen more people rage at RR going for 2 (which isn't a terrible decision when our kicker is not lock to make the PAT) than his terrible usage of timeouts. Just crazy to me

Yeah if that bum didn't miss the first fuging one, we aren't going for two at all. Slye sucks.

Just now, Snake said:

I honestly don't know if their back ups are any worse. We just don't have high levels of talent this year. 

I am not really so much talking about this game. Thin them out so they aren't at strong headed to the playoffs. That's my big concern, making sure they don't win poo.

Archived