• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday Thread!!!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, kungfoodude said:

LOL @ blaming Luke for Reid being trash in coverage. We knew that poo when we signed him. That has literally been the knock on him his entire fuging career. 

How some of these trolls have not gotten banned is beyond me.

The easy counter was actually the "lower paid player with lower expectations" telling him to tell you how much he loves Kyle Allen by his own criteria(he's always talking stupid about KA). I don't talk to those trolls though.

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Are you kidding? JFC, WRs get tackled. That was a well thrown ball. Moore dropped it before he got hit. Some of you guys are ridiculous. Allen has played really well. He has three drives ended on balls that should have been caught. SMH, the Allen hate is crazy.

Moore and CMC are the reason we're even in this. Eat poo.

Just now, kungfoodude said:

LOL @ blaming Luke for Reid being trash in coverage. We knew that poo when we signed him. That has literally been the knock on him his entire fuging career. 

How some of these trolls have not gotten banned is beyond me.

having a different opinion, even if it's controversial and strongly expressed, isn't ban worthy. as long as things doesn't get vicious

Archived