• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers - New Orleans Saints - What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

This week the Carolina Panthers travel to the big sleazy to take on the New Orleans Saints. 

Here is a quick look at their statistical matchups. 

carolina panthers new orleans saints.jpg

Even after losing Drew Brees for an extended time, Sean Payton and the Saints still have the 11th ranked pass attack in the NFL. Now that Brees is back I suspect their actual ranking is higher. This is a stark contrast to Ron Rivera who lost his starting quarterback and now enjoys an offense in shambles. 

Seeing the New Orleans Saints with the 6th ranked defense in the league is sobering. Gone are they days you could hope to outscore them 40-38 it seems. 

21 minutes ago, raz said:

sunday, sunny with a high of 51 here.   seems like a good time to work on the wood pile.   oh, and luke is gonna get abused.  our oline is gonna get abused.   kyle, well who knows. 

Probably the biggest thing I miss about home ownership was the wood burning fireplace. 

I know

- Michael Thomas is going to Eat if Bradberry isnt 100%

But seriously 

Saints OL has struggled lately especially since Peat has gone down.  Bree's has been pressured, a Lot.  

That being said, Sean Payton isnt dumb.  He kmows he has Kamara in his pocket and we have one of the leagues worst Run defenses

Id expect a heavy dose of Kamara and his biggest game of the season.

At the same time.  Unless they jump off to a lead early.  We will probably run CMC to death as well.

If im a team facing us right now.  Im not deferring.  Im taking the ball.  Because if you jump on us esrly.  We panic, crumble, and fall apart.

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Probably the biggest thing I miss about home ownership was the wood burning fireplace. 

i have one of those woodstoves that recirculates the smoke out of these broiler looking tubes on the inside top of the stove and they shoot these rolling blue flames out that look like magic.  when its operating correctly there is no noticeable smoke coming out of the chimney - just the wavey looking heat signatures.  the rolling flames coming out of the tubes look like they are sipping off the actual wood.  

Archived