• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know it's depressing, but lets talk about draft eligible QBs

Verge

19 minutes ago, Bigchipper said:

He's not really a one year wonder though.  He had a decent year last year after transferring a bit late (didn't get the full off-season development).  They didn't have Joe Brady last year either.  Burrow was schemed to be a game manager, which he did well.  

He won’t have Joe Brady next year either. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Maybe if we hire our head coach from within the Saints system, we will.

I’d think it’s not likely we hire a new head coach from a division rival. And we won’t be the only ones courting Brady. There will be sexier better paying spots in college that look a lot better than becoming head coach of the Carolina Panthers. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I like Fromm but I have to admit that he's always been protected by a dominant run game. I think he's probably this year's version of Will Grier. I could see the Saints taking him if he's still there in the late 3rd.

I have watched him a fair amount this year and in my opinion he doesn’t look as good as he did last year, he seems less decisive throwing and has made more mental errors than in the past years. 

16 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’d think it’s not likely we hire a new head coach from a division rival. And we won’t be the only ones courting Brady. There will be sexier better paying spots in college that look a lot better than becoming head coach of the Carolina Panthers. 

Not sure why that'd be unlikely. It happens plenty.

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

He seems like a dude who has all the tools and looks the best in pads and disappoints

Coming back from down that far is a tough thing to do, he has all the tools, and his personality seems all there. He will be judged on his collection of games.

Just off the numbers alone even if you call it his rookie season.. The numbers aren't enough to hand him the keys to this franchise... Maybe at best above level backup QB type.. But if this was his audition for the job so far.. Most teams would be looking at other options at the end season...

Archived