• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know it's depressing, but lets talk about draft eligible QBs

Verge

46 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We're gonna learn something about Herbert here. Maybe he has the moxie that I think he lacks. Down 14 after his INT leads to an ASU TD, he's getting the ball back with about 12:30 remaining. Let's see what he truly has...

Looks like he "truly has" a lot!

Down 24-7 and it's 31-28 now....

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Were you actually watching?

What a ballgame!  Kudos to Oregon and Herbert for not giving up, tremendous moxie shown by that young man....a true sign of exemplary character.  Will serve him well in the long-run.

1 minute ago, SBiii said:

What a ballgame!  Kudos to Oregon and Herbert for not giving up, tremendous moxie shown by that young man....a true sign of exemplary character.  Will serve him well in the long-run.

Gotcha, you could've simply said you weren't watching.

The vast majority of his 4th quarter stat padding came on either screen passes or blown coverages. The one play ASU actually rushed more than three he hit an ASU DB right between the numbers and the kid dropped it.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

The vast majority of his 4th quarter stat padding came on either screen passes or blown coverages. The one play ASU actually rushed more than three he hit an ASU DB right between the numbers and the kid dropped it.

That response about moxie and exemplary character was as coded as it gets haha

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Oh I was watching, and it was fun to watch.  Oregon and Hebert almost got 'er done -- no quit in that crew.

22 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If you liked what you saw from Herbert, you weren't watching that game. Stop trolling.

Heck man the only reason I tuned in was because u had been absolutely sh*tting on the guy all night long and then when you said:

"Down 14 after his INT leads to an ASU TD, he's getting the ball back with about 12:30 remaining. Let's see what he truly has..."

...I thought "let's do see what he has".....

.....and then they went down another 3 to be in a 24-7 hole.....

..... then they put up 21 points in the last 9 minutes of the 4th quarter and if not for a completely blown call/coverage by the D-coordinator on 3rd down thereby giving up a 75yd bomb for a TD the Ducks and Hester win the damn game!

In all seriousness, relax man.....it's a college game. 

Clearly you don't like the QB and he didn't have his greatest game ever from start to finish and at the 12.43 mark in Q4 you called him out, and then he threw an INT that lead to another 3pts --- and they still had a chance to win the game!

Sh*t on him all you like but the guy is clearly a gamer and there's no quit in that dog.

PS....I'm in no way invested in this guy and could care less about what happens with him, but if you think this one game is going to decide his fate in the NFL draft you are kidding yourself.

That said, am kinda curious why you dislike him so much?

Archived